Externship online 2023
Become an EFT couple therapist!
We invite you to participate in a 4-day EFT Externship organised by the Polish EFT Assciation with Sandra Taylor as the trainer. This training is one of ICEEFT requirements if you wish to become an ICEEFT certified couple therapist (www.iceeft.com).
11-12 and 18-19 March 2023
9:30-17:30 CET (including lunch break)
online, via Zoom
You can participate if:
• you are formally qualified to provide psychotherapy services in your place of residence (in Poland it means having finished a minimum of 2 years of a 4-year school of psychotherapy ),
• you have an M.A. in clinical psychology,
• you are a psychiatrist
ATTENTION: An additional condition for being accepted on the list of Externship participants is membership in a recognized professional organization associating psychotherapists, psychologists or psychiatrists, which has a code of ethics.
Benefits of attending an EFT Externship:
• getting to know a research-validated, highly effective model of couple therapy with a clearly delineated map of therapy (3 stages, 9 steps),
• learning basic EFT skills necessary to start working with couples in the model,
• deepening your understanding of couple distress from the perspective of attachment science,
• getting ready to in-depth work with clients’ primary and secondary emotions,
• an opportunity to watch a live therapy session with a real couple,
• meeting one of the criteria of ICEEFT certification as an EFT couple therapist,
After the training:
1 being able to obtain supervision in the model from 3 Polish-speaking EFT certified supervisors / supervisors-in-training (all of whom also provide supervision in English), as well as from numerous supervisors around the world,
2 being able to participate in advanced forms of EFT training, e.g. Core Skills,
3 eligibility to join the Polish EFT Association and ICEEFT and to be listed in their respective therapists’ directories.
Training will be led by Sandra Taylor, certified EFT trainer, supervisor and therapist from United Kingdom.
Sandra is a co-founder of the British EFT Centre and Joint Centre Head. She is supporting the development of the Polish EFT Community as well as being co-trainer on the first Same Gender Oriented EFT Externship, London 2022.
Some of Sandra’s intersecting identities are that she is a lesbian cis-gender white female, disabled and Catholic.
Sandra is a member of ICEEFT - International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy and is an accredited member of BACP - the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. She previously worked as Director of Relationship Counselling in a national charity, and was a Senior Lecturer providing counsellor trainer at the University of Cumbria after more than 10 years as an Occupational Therapist in a range of mental health settings.
Sandra is a warm, knowledgeable and engaged trainer with a passion for helping people learn EFT.
The Polish EFT Association members have had several opportunities to meet Sandra and get to know her as a skilled knowledgeable trainer and mentor and a warm person.
What distinguishes our training?
• The whole training will be run in English, with a simultaneous translation into Polish for those who need it.
• There will be a number of so-called ‘helpers’ to assist you during pair and group work. Our helpers are EFT-trained therapists (some of them already certified) and supervisors.
• A live couple therapy session will be provided during the training.
Each participant will receive an official ICEEFT certificate on completion of the Externship (full participation is required).
Fee Date of application
4 200 PLN | Payment received after December 20, 2022
1 900 PLN | Special fixed price for those wishing to retake the Externship to refresh the knowledge and skills. You will need to send us a scan of your first Externship certificate at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to register:
If you are interested in participating in this EFT Externship, organized by the Polish EFT Association, fill in the REGISTRATION FORM.
You will be able to pay for the training after we have confirmed that we accept your registration. Next, pay the amount due (see below). Your participation is guaranteed once we register the transfer and send you the confirmation email.